HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Buildex General Maintenance LLC. that the health and safety of its employees, contractors and all users of our facilities shall be of primary importance at all times, while at the same time it shall operate to minimize any impact its operations may have on the environment.
The BS OHSAS 18001 standard and ISO 14001 is the basis for the company’s health, safety and environment management system. The adoption of BS OHSAS 18001: 2007, ISO 14001 provide a frame work for the company to identify and control with occupational health, safety and environment risks to improve its performance.
Buildex General Maintenance LLC is committed to:
- Meeting its responsibilities to provide a safe and secure working environment and to do all that is rea-sonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and risks to health and welfare in the workplace.
- Ensuring all machinery, equipment and vehicles are inspected and maintained on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that those operating machinery, equipment and vehicles have the required license, training and supervision to carry out their work in a safe manner.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing safe methods of work including procedures for hazard iden-tification, risk assessment, resolution and prevention.
- Safeguarding employees, visitors and the public from hazardous areas, activities, materials and sub-stances.
- Ensuring the provision of the required resources and training in order to comply with the requirements of local legislation and regulations and to develop the knowledge and skills of our employees.
- Ensuring all employees work in a safe manner and report any unsafe conditions and /or polices.
- Ensuring subcontractors and suppliers are informed of the relevant standards and company polices relating to health and safety and are to ensure they are monitored and inspected.
- Continually reviewing our health and safety performance by setting clear and concise objectives, ac-tion and targets.
All company employees and sub-contractors will be required to comply with the terms of this policy when on company premises or on a construction site, or carrying out work on behalf of the company.
Mohammed Al Towaiji
Buildex General Maintenance LLC.